Leadership for the Digital Transformation
9. September 2020 at 10:00 - 11. September 2020 at 18:00
For 30 years running, roughly 70% of all change processes fail or lag well behind projected goals. Either too little or no support from managers and team members is a key factor. Digitalization and Transformation demand considerably high tolerance for corpo-rate change: the disruption is all-encompassing and radical – every employee is touched. How companies and organizations generate the necessary readiness and will to act, remains an increasingly pertinent question.
Questions to be answered:
What is leadership for the Digital Transformation and what are the challenges?
How can digital leaders analyze and develop an organization’s energy?
How can digital leaders synchronize transformation goals with the goals of all involved managers and employees to create commitment and motivation?
How can digital leaders create rewarding team relationships in the organization?
- St. Gallen Business Model Navigator
- Motivational Map for goal-setting
- Transactional analysis for developing relationships
- Energy booster for analyzing and developing the organization’s energy
- Hero’s Journey
- Affecting rating scale
- Rubicon Process